Travels

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

PHP keeps animation at bay

I've taken a hiatus from working on the animation for a while. It looks like I would be more useful working on updating webpages here. I don't mind because I was thinking I needed a break from painting art all day; plus to make it worth my while, I decided I would trade work with the web designer. She's working on the art while I work my way through pages of PHP.
I'm happy because she's doing a good job, I just hope I can get all these pages under control.

Yesterday I realized an inconvenience of living in a yert. I was taking out my contact lenses with the case on my knee and it slipped off. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal but, the lens fell through the crack between the wall and the floor and landed outside on the dirt ground. It's pretty cold here at night so I had to put on warm clothes to go out and get it and then, to wash it off I had to walk through the woods to the bathroom. I'm starting to have more and more respect for indoor plumbing.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Oh, that sucks! I usually end up just putting away my contacts and living with glasses when I'm camping.